History

Our history starts in 1933, when Sandra Mustacchi and Dario Osmo, who divides himself between the store of Trieste and the one of Florence, have based the “Casa del Tappezziere” (“Upholsterer’s House”) in a little workshop in Via della Madonnina (Trieste, Italy).

Their activity develops in collaboration with Raffaele Mustacchi, Sandra’s brother, who is a famous designer and upholsterer of Trieste, doyen in field of activity. In the workshop, Sandra Mustacchi starts to develop the field of curtains near the more traditional works of upholstery.

Cloth’s manufacture education and upholstery’s tradition are the heritage of our family from over eighty years and today, after four generations, the passion continues and renews in the store in Corso Italia,22.